Friday, January 29, 2010

11 Weeks

All seems to be well with the little one. I am still tired, and very nauseated in the evenings. No morning sickness for me - but the evening sickness kicks in at about 4! Just in time for Jer to get home and deal with a grumpy, icky feeling me...lucky guy. My spotting has stopped (knock on wood), although I have to really watch my water intake and drink a LOT, or I get a little crampy. My NT scan is Thursday, and I'm looking forward to seeing my Peri. I saw her with my pregnancy with Christopher. At my last ultrasound, the tech said it looked like I had a complete placenta previa, so I'm curious to see what the Peri has to say about the previa.

That's about all that's going on here! I will post again after my NT scan, if not before.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can get some rest during the day. Praying that the spotting stops for good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the scan! I'll be looking for your update.

    ReplyDelete