I've begun spotting. It started very lightly after my ultrasound on Monday, but seems to come and go. I don't know if it's related to the SCH, being on blood thinners, or worse. I am trying to "take it easy" and I think I'll give my doctor a call this morning just to let him know what's going on. I know he can't do anything, and it's just a waiting game at this point.
I just really wish that Jer hadn't convinced me to "announce" at 9.5 weeks. If something happens, I'd rather not have to go into it. Trying to remain positive because the little one was looking so good on the ultrasound Monday. Please stay, little one, we want you so badly.
The Stirrup Queen's Completely Anal List of Blogs That Proves That She Really Missed Her Calling as a Personal Organizer
655th Friday Blog Roundup
1 day ago