Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ultrasound Report...

I had my ultrasound yesterday morning, and things seem to be where they should be. The sac measured 5w5d (and I was 5w6dpIUI). The tech also saw a good yolk sac as well. I can't get in next week for my follow up to hopefully see a little beating heart because of holiday schedules at my RE's office. So I have to wait until Monday, January 4th. That seems so far away. If I make it that far, I should be close to 8 weeks at that point. I definitely feel like things are in limbo right now.

Symptom-wise, things are very mild. I have some food aversion at times, and occasionally sore breasts, but nothing major. I almost wish I was puking my guts out - it would be some reassurance! I didn't with Christopher, but I felt nauseated from 7 to 12 weeks or so.

So, that's the report. We're heading to see Jer's family right after Christmas. I probably won't have much to report until after the new year. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a strong, early u/s! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your u/s went well! Hope you can enjoy your holiday and before you know it the 4th will be here and you'll get to see that gorgeous little heart beating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!!! I'm so glad everything is looking good. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Things are right on target :) Be good to yourself and have a fabulous Christmas with your family.

    Hugs to you,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete