Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wow...

First of all, I want to thank everyone for the wonderful comments on my last post. I was pretty low. The weekend's services went well, but it was definitely emotional. Thanks again so much for all of your sweet words.

In other news, I got a positive test last night, and again this morning. I begged to have my beta moved to today, so my next one will be Thursday or Friday to see if things are increasing. I'm hoping this one sticks around! I know all too well that a positive test doesn't necessarily mean what it should, but I'm staying positive!

I'll edit when the nurse calls with my first numbers.

5 comments:

  1. That's great news, Tina! I'm praying for awesome betas for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congratulations!! I'll be praying nonstop that the numbers increase as they should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Praying for the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy! Here's to sticky babies! Seriously, I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete