Monday, November 9, 2009

12dpIUI #1

I broke down and tested first thing this morning. A snow-white BFN. I don't actually know when I ovulated (wasn't charting - but will next cycle), but I'm either 11 or 12dpo. I will take another test tomorrow morning, and then the beta on Wednesday. I'm not hopeful at this point, but really ready to move onto the next cycle.

I'm extremely busy for the next few weeks with holiday photo shoots. I will make more than enough to cover my copays and meds for the next cycle or two - so that's a good thing! I will be doing lots of kid-wrangling and trying to coax smiles, or at least pleasant expressions out of my little clients. Fun times...

A question for my fellow progesterone users...how long did it take for AF to arrive after stopping the progesterone?

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the BFN. :( I POAS at 12 dpIUI too, and also got a BFN. Hopefully we still have a shot at some good beta numbers on Wednesday. My fingers are crossed for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, sorry about the BFN. I hate those so much, I just can't ever bring myself to POAS anymore. Here's hoping you get good news on Wednesday.

    It always took me 5 days on the dot to get my period after I stopped progesterone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sucky about the BFN... The first couple times, I took it for 7 days, and she arrived 3 days/2 days after. This last time I took it, after three pills she showed up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about the BFN. I think it took between 3-5 days for AF to show up too.

    ReplyDelete