Thursday, November 5, 2009

Still in a holding pattern...

Went for my progesterone blood draw yesterday. They hadn't ordered it "stat" so I won't get results until today or tomorrow. I did start progesterone just in case it's low (it's always been low) and didn't want to wait another couple of days for my RE's office to get around to calling me.

The trigger is officially out of my system at 8dpIUI. So, any test I take after this point is the "real deal". We have plans for the weekend - heading out to my grandparents' ranch with some friends, so hopefully these days will fly by. I'm taking Christopher to visit my dad and also to see my mom's parents today, and will meet Jer and friends down at the ranch tomorrow.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for myself and my TWW buddies! I definitely feel the effects of the progesterone, but I'll adjust to it quickly. My hopes are already too high about this cycle...

3 comments:

  1. I have my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that your "high hopes" will be realized. I'm just a few days behind you in the 2WW and definitely feeling the progesterone effects.

    Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete