Thursday, November 26, 2009

IUI #2 Done!

Yesterday morning we went in at 8:30, and the IUI took place at about 10:45. My RE was very positive this time - he wasn't the last, so I'm taking that as a good sign. Also, this IUI didn't hurt a bit, leading me to believe that my cervix was nice and open this time (a good fertility sign?). He said DH was a "rockstar" and his numbers were excellent, though we failed to ask for specifics. I'm continuing to listen to my guided meditation and praying for at least one of those little eggs to find a match and dig in for the long haul.

We are spending Thanksgiving with our good friends and their two children. I'm in charge of the sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, dressing, and fresh green beans. We will have a LOT of food...looking forward to it!

During this 2ww, I plan to stay positive, and not start testing until 12 dpIUI. (Very difficult for an admitted pregnancy test addict.) I'm going to force myself to stick to it...

3 comments:

  1. Sending lots of positive vibes your way! I hope this is it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you well... they really need to have a 12 step program for being a pregnancy test addict... I'd have to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for pointing out that we're IUI mates! Best of luck with resisting POAS - I'm going to have the same problem, I know it!

    ReplyDelete