Sunday, November 8, 2009

TRYING NOT TO OBSESS!!

And not being too successful. I have two FRER tests in my bathroom, calling my name. I may use one in the morning, at 12dpIUI, if I can't resist. I'd really like to get back to the gym if this cycle's a bust - I've been light on my workouts at the advice of my RE. So, I'm just going to give in and test, and if it's negative, I'll head to the gym and sweat away my frustration.

We had a good weekend with friends, but our friends' son came down with a stomach virus last night. I hope we all stay free of it, but seeing that Christopher was hugging his friend yesterday afternoon, we may not be so lucky. This would be the first barfing bug for Christopher if it makes an appearance.

So...hoping for some nausea for me in the form of morning sickness, not for Christopher in the form of a virus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment