Tuesday, November 24, 2009

IUI #2 Tomorrow...

Went in for CD13 ultrasound today. One follicle on each side - 22mm and 24.5mm - seem pretty big - I hope that second one isn't "too mature" - is that possible? I didn't see my RE today, just the u/s tech and nurse for my hCG shot. My lining was at 12mm. Fingers crossed that we make a little turkey sometime within the next few days. I guess we'll know in about two weeks. When should I test? I'm going to try to resist until 12 dpiui. I just can't wait for the call from the RE's office after the beta. I like to be prepared for the call...

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! Follicle size sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Those follies are awesome! Good luck tomorrow. I hope all goes well. We'll have to try and convince each other not to test too soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from LFCA! Awesome follies! Hoping this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete