Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Next Step...

I took a "First Response Gold" this morning, and threw it immediately away after it flashed the harsh "-NO" at me at 5am. Even though my beta is tomorrow, and I will have the bloodwork, I know that this cycle hasn't worked. So...I'm going to start focusing on what I can do to feel more "in control" and calm next cycle.

I am going to start doing guided meditation throughout the cycle, and yoga 2 to 3 times per week. I may add to this list as I do a little more research. I truly felt so chaotic during most of this cycle, I feel like I need something that I control to give me a little balance...and hopefully put me in a better frame of mind.

Waiting for CD1 to get here...hopefully she won't make me wait too long.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you got another BFN. I don't want to test again because I know mine will say the same. I'm also going to try yoga this cycle. Let's hope our new relaxation techniques work and IUI#2 is successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your BFN. I will keep my fingers crossed that CD1 will show up quickly and the next cycle will be the successful one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((HUG))

    I'm usually too angry to sleep after the middle of the night BFN.

    THinking of you, i hope your next cycle brings you a bfp and a healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete