Monday, November 30, 2009

And once again, trying not to obsess!

I'm 5dpIUI today, and have some mild cramping on and off. I haven't had any cramping at all this cycle (not even any the day of the IUI) so this is a bit different than last time where I cramped for days after the IUI. I'm staying positive and hoping for the best.

Today would have been my parents' 35th wedding anniversary. It's so strange to think of my dad marrying someone else sometime next year, but that's what's going to happen. I am actually ok with that part. His fiancee is very sweet, and great to my little guy. Jer (DH) is having a harder time with it all. Sometimes I wish he'd just follow my lead on these things - it was my mom, afterall - but he has a harder time with transitions and changes, and loved my mom a lot too.

Best of luck to everyone out there in the 2ww...let's hope for a nice round of BFP's next week! :)

3 comments:

  1. Lots of good, positive thoughts headed your way! You're almost halfway there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you get the BFP! The 2WW is the worst and I have recently proclaimed myself an official test aholic as well :)

    ReplyDelete